Friday, December 5, 2008

Ryan Joseph: A Collection










I'm a firm believer in not writing an article--or pretty much anything--without having a substantial amount of your time, energy, emotion, and focus behind the desired product. Strong emotions--whether they are subjective or objective at final print--fuel all writers. I hate having to write on a gas tank half-empty and I hate looking half-assed.

So as such, I have nothing new to write today. Suck it up. 

However, for those of you who read my blog or have just stumbled across my link in my Facebook statuses because you have nothing better to do--you creepers--I have included articles from my senior year of high school published in Dublin Jerome High School's student magazine, The Verve. Included are various "Ryan's Rockin' Records" (I DID NOT choose the ridiculous column name) and other editorials from the '07-'08 school year. 

Love 'em, hate 'em, feel a sort of apathy or ambivalence towards them, I don't give a shit. I'm okay with being umimpressive. I sleep better.

(In order to view each article, click on a picture to enlarge each page)

1 comment:

Pfef said...

Those pages blow. What was the editor thinking putting them in.