Sunday, November 8, 2009

Head Full of Doubt. Road Full of Promise.

-I'm glad that the Ad Council has determined that now is the time to tackle annoying boyfriends. And that's not being sarcastic: I really am glad they've decided to address this issue. I don't think there's anything that gets under my skin more than tool-bag boyfriends. Maybe VH1 has already started to address this issue with "Tool Academy." However, I'd like to think that an actual PSA might put a halt to this kind of travesty. Remember kids, only you can prevent douschbag boyfriends.

-Anderson: Third member of Clipse?

-"Attention: Deficit" Wale's debut album. Solid debut with guest spots by Bun B, K'Naan, Lady Gaga and Gucci Mane. "Rolling Stone" gave it a 3 out of 5 stars and it's a great addition to his extensive body of internet mixtapes. D.C., Mury-land, Virginia, please stand up.


God Is Love,

Rev Rub

No comments: