Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's The Weirdo Again, Pack My Bags, Head Up To The 'Land.

1. So I noticed this the other day. Lemme go Jerry Seinfeld on your ass: what's up with these "haha"s and "lol"s after everything we say via text? Are we really that funny or do we just try to humor ourselves every time we say something somewhat witty?
   I ain't hatin'. I do it all the time, for sure. Everyone does in order to lighten up the mood in an otherwise objective message. But does a text such as, "I'm broke and heading to a bar doesn't seem like a good idea in order to conserve money HAHA," seem like a sentence to warrant such a hilarious response? Let me know because apparently it was funny enough to shit my pants and elicit "HAHA."

2. Fire Bradley. It shouldn't be such a hackneyed response by now.

3. Is there any better website than hulu.com? Everyone--if you haven't already--please watch Arrested Development at said website. It'll change your life. I swear it.

4. And please cop anything you can by Clipse. Till the Casket Drops is about to be released. It'll show why you need to come to sermon when Pusha T and Malice speak. Truth.

No comments: